Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"You dont have patience or cant wait bounce find something else"

To a lot of people how we live is a “lifestyle”, this thing this goal this big dream some reason they moved to the big city to get there. Whatever city you are in, miami, paris, la or who basically started this shit here new york. People always ask me “how is the scene dances how have things changed in new york?” I dont know what people are talking about. I made it work for me. The clubs people want to go to that a lot can’t get into I’m there cool whatever. Find me at Le Bain in shorts a trouble and bass t shirt and jordans cool. Find me at a rave with sparkly margiela shoes cool. And it’s like how did you get in there how did you get to this point? I’m at no point no moment of career success there is no nightlife success no totem pole. Whether it’s a club its a bar its a house party with no music. No matter who’s at the door. Sometimes you get in. Sometimes you don’t. Lots of times it will work with patience. You dont have patience or cant wait bounce find something else. You are not missing anything. Find something else. A dope brazilian spot to eat maybe a rando show. You can only see anything really ill really hot if you just stop caring stop worrying about nightlife or a scene and just do you. And as im writing this im doing it in my living room alone away from my friends and my girlfriend who I was supposed to hang out with today. Instead what im going to do is catch a movie turn my phone off and at 12 when i get out of the theater turn it on and see what twitter tells me and go away from what im supposed to do.

Via Frog @ Last Night's Party

No comments: