Friday, August 29, 2008

Exit Row

Not really a fan of american airlines any more....

$15 to check one bag...
In flight tv is retarded vhs tapes.

The feature was about a choir whose members were all pushing 90 at least 4 passed on while they were making the documentary.. Touching, but where is the recent major release?

My snack cost me $3 for a small bag of chips..

Still complimentary soda and water!!

Blankets stink like dirt and everyone including me has been sneezing..

One of the male stewardesses was hitting on a young lady.. Him 40's her early 20's - late teens - pathetic..

The best thing about this flight is the empty seat to my left and watching someone else watching a zombie movie where Nick Cannon appears to be in the army. The zombies are cheesy, but I bet the dialogue is solid gold..

I really want to pull one of the emergency exit handles.. I wonder if I just hold on to a nearby seat if everything not bolted down will be sucked out?

No comments: